Monday, March 16, 2009

HEY!


IMG_0292 copy, originally uploaded by GainComposure.

Hey Euphony! invited me out to Greene St for a awesome show. Lots of local bands and we had a great time. Thanks guys! I invited my friend Joe to come and hang out and I think he knew more people at the show than I did, including Matt from Hey Euphony! I love that point when you realize that its a small world!

Upcoming:
Busy this Saturday... I have a few shoots in the works, hopefully the rain stops soon! Supposed to be shooting with Aiylne if everything works out. I also have a couple engagement shoots coming up... posts soon to follow.

If you or anyone you know needs photos let them know to contact me I have a lot of great deals going right now including band photos starting at $50 (inquire for details).

April 3 there I am going to be showing some pieces in an art show/sale at Spring Garden Community Church on Elm St in Greensboro. The show is from 6-9pm so stop in if you get a chance!

That's it for now,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment